Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Thirteenth Reality: The Journal of Curious Letters


I gave this book a rating of 5 BEANS!!!!!! I love this book. It's called The Thirteenth Reality: The Journal of Curious Letters. I read it in less than a day. It's just over four-hundred pages. It's about a kid named Atticus Higgenbottom, but everyone calls him Tick. He receives a strange letter in the mail that says he'll get twelve clues telling him what to do if he doesn't burn the first letter. I know this sounds really confusing when I say it, but if you read the book you'll get it. Anyway he discovers what he is supposed to do by figuring out the clues and goes on a dangerous assignment to visit a place called the Thirteenth Reality. He meets lots of strange people and goes on an awesome adventure. This book joined my list of my 5 Bean Fav's. See ya later!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so wait was this the first book in a series or is there another book i should read before i get to this one