Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I haven't written in forever.

Here is a list of all the books I read this summer. All the books with * by them are highly recommended
The Bartimaeus Trilogy (The Amulet of Samarkind, The Golems Eye, and Ptolemy's Gate)*
Here Lies Arthur
Airborn*
The Dream Merchant*
The Floating Island
The Cry of the Icemark*
Hidden Talents
True Talents
The Lighthouse Land*
Pirates: The true and remarkable adventures of Minerva Sharpe and Nancy Kington
Halfmoon Investigations
All of the Underland Chronicles
Peter Raven under fire
The Sea of Trolls*
All three Mistborn books****
There are probably a couple of books that aren't on this list but I can't think of them right now so here's most of them. There are also a couple of books here that I've listed in other blogs too so oh well.

4 comments:

devanddar said...

Yeah you are back! OK, I am listing these in my "to try" notebook and I am excited!
Devin

devanddar said...

Also, did you see the new "Hunger Games" book? It is called "Catching Fire". I haven't read it yet, but as soon as my number comes up at the library I will.

Aunt D

TJoad said...

yeah I read Catching Fire. It's so good! Sorry I forgot to put it on my list

Roger said...

Glad to have you back, Beans! Are you still Beans? at school, i means. I know you have been reading lots, I'm glad you are letting us knokw what works.
Love,
G'Pa