Thursday, February 28, 2008

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lighting Thief


My English teacher assigned my class this book. It's written by a guy named Rick Riordan. He's a really good author. It's about this kid who doesn't know his dad and he's been transferred from school to school like, six or seven times. Then, at the school he's going to in this book, he meets this kid named Grover who is his only friend. They end up going on a big adventure together and meet lot's of scary people. This is the first book in the series. The second book is called; Percy and the Olympians: Sea of Monsters. The third book is called; Percy and the Olympians: The Titans Curse. The fourth book which will come out on May 6, 2008 is called; Percy and the Olympians: Battle of the Labyrinth. Or some thing like that? I gave this book a rating of 5 beans because there are lots of things that happen that you won't expect. All three books kept me reading for hours and hours. I even got in trouble by my teacher for reading ahead in book one. I can't wait until book four comes out!!!!!!

No comments: