Saturday, March 15, 2008

Artemis Fowl

I gave this book a rating of four beans. It's about a twelve year old kid who is an absolute genius. He is trying to get a hold of a book containing all the fairy laws and rules. He wants to know the rules so that he can use them to get hold of fairy gold. You know how everybody says that there is gold at the end of the rainbow. Well, he wants it. He has to be very clever to do it. Read the book to find out about all the crazy things he comes up with to get a hold of it. This is the first book of six as far as I know. The author is Eoin Colfer.

2 comments:

Duggie said...

I really liked this book when I read it about 2 years ago. It's got a lot of magic in it.

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

Hi, I would love to read this book. I have heard really good things about it